Probe Oil Tools Ltd is a long established and growing manufacturing company operating from facilities in Gorleston and Great Yarmouth. We manufacture well-head equipment in accordance with API Specifications, as well as other oilfield equipment to industry standards and clients’ specifications.
Key responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to:-
- Assisting in the development of, and focus on, the delivery of the HSE strategy and ensure the business HSE objectives are achieved
- Management of all HSE systems, processes and policies, with the aim of a Company-wide positive HSE culture
- Implementation of HSE continuous improvements plans and programs throughout the entire business and obtaining buy-in from all of the teams
- Ensuring all HSE assurance and accreditations are in place and sustained; utilising internal and external audits to measure sustainment and improvements
- Produce accurate and timely HSE information and management reports
- Report to the Managing Director and work with the SMT to ensure that Probe Oil Tools HSE systems are deeply embedded in the line management function and adhered to by all employees; ensuring that the required positive culture and high standards are achieved
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of HSE principles and hold a NEBOSH qualification.
Applications in writing, enclosing a CV to Mrs S Ives, Probe Oil Tools Ltd, Unit 1 Gawain Road, Beacon Park, Gorleston, NR31 7DU / e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 9 December 2019